WOW! I’m so stoked. I didn’t even know there were awards, and now I’ve been nominated for two!
Thank you (again) to Mama Monkey for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger award! I really appreciate it, you have no idea…
The rules for this one are a little different than the other two:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Alrighty, here we go: My nominees are (drum roll sound inserted here):
Now then, 7 things about me: Hmmmm Let’s see…
- I have two middle names; one after each grandmother
- When I was 5 years old, my mother and I escaped a Coup d’etat.
- I’m a Sagittarius
- I love to write poetry, but am deathly afraid of reading it in public. Not that I care if people don’t like it or don’t get it, it’s just the thought of a “public presentation” that freaks me out.
- I think being right handed is strange. Southpaws rock!
- My favorite color is black
- I HATE confrontation, but I’m not afraid to stand up for what I believe in, even if it means huge confrontation.
That’s it! Thanks so much for taking the time to read this 🙂 and as a bonus, you all know me a little better now! Woot!