5 places I’ve always wanted to visit: (There are so many more, but these are the first 5 that came to mind)
- Japan. Because of Harajuku. It’s not only Kawaii, it’s a location! Check it out here.
- Egypt. Not just to see the pyramids and the Sphinx, but to visit the Egyptian Antiquities Museum. I love all things Egyptian and I’d love to see everything they have up-close and personal.
- Bora Bora. I mean c’mon, look at this place!
4. England. For lots of reasons, but mainly Stonehenge. It’s strange and unusual and that’s awesome.
5. Croatia. For the Plitvice Lakes National Park. Again, look at all this awesomeness: